Business Desk Manager
Am looking for a new challenge in my career that gives me an opportunity that gives me an opportunity to grow as well as use my gained experience in a new environment.
- 2018 - 2020Multichoice Zambia LimitedBusiness Desk Manager- Recruiting new payment vendors
- Providing assurance to the business at Corporate office in South Africa on the potential viability of the new vendors being recruited
- Managing relationships with payment partners.
- Identifying, analyzing, and initiating the escalation process based on the escalation criteria specified by Multichoice Zambia
- System changes management and implementation.
- Document, agree and implemented crisis and problem management processes and procedures for Multichoice Zambia.
- Document, agreed and implemented incident management processes and procedures for Zambia.
- Co-ordinate and manage severity one calls for Multichoice Zambia.
- Linking the escalation task with incident problem records, identifying suitable service provider contacts, and finding the appropriate customer management services qualified for the task.
- Monitor all Multichoice applications within the MCZ operating environment.
- Publish weekly outstanding Country Issue list with updates to Management.
- Conduct weekly country system performance reviews and ensuring issues are resolved
- Manage all impact analysis requirements including impact of changes in collaboration with other functional teams both at corporate and in-country.
- Management of business processes and ensure good implementation
- Assist with in country vendor integration.
- Generate Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly roadmap of planned initiatives and process changes.
- Ensure that, through lessons learnt and controls implemented reoccurrence of business-critical incidents are minimal
- 2017 - 2018Multichoice Zambia LimitedBusiness Desk Supervisor- Ensure all system functionality for the whole organization is performing according to set standards.
- Maintain all in-country outstanding SD/Burning country list
- System and Query Support for all agents, Branches and call Centre.
- MAnaging escalations for MultiChoice Zambia Limited.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times by resolving queries.
- Coach Service Desk team as scheduled to maintain high productivity levels.
- Provide support for new system deployment testing
- Maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Complete daily , weekly and monthly reports
- 2013 - 2017Multichoice Zambia LimitedGOtv Operations Supervisor- Coordinate the operational readiness based on the roll out plans of new GOtv sites.
- Communication and dissemination of GOtv information to Operations staff.
- Submit consolidated stock balances weekly report - for all branches - to Operations and GOtv Manager.
- Investigate and Assist with roll out of alternative payment methods.
- Ensure the deployment of initiatives and projects.
- Investigate and assist with the deployment of self-help service.
- Ensure GOtv support staffing levels are adequate at all time.
- Monitoring of quality assurance standards in GOtv territories.
- Ensure all branches have adequate GOtv stock
- Maintain a clean data base for GOtv subscribers
- 2008 - 2013Multichoice Zambia LimitedCustomer Service Representative- Information dissemination to customers concerning MultiChoice Zambia products and services.
- Stock control and making sure stock is balancing, available on both daily and monthly basis.
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes billing, technical and general customer queries over the counter.
- Individual and commercial sales.
- 2017 - 2019University of LusakaMasters of Project Management - Pending Dissertation Submission
- 2014 - 2017University Of LusakaBachelor of Business Administration
- Good Team Player
- Excellent face to face, written and telephone communicator.
- Works with Minimum supervision
- Book Reading
- Meeting new people
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Religion: Christianity
- Nationality: Zambian
- Date of Birth: 14.02.1986
This information is visible only for registered users.