Job vacancy Customer Service Representative
View all 106 Jobs
Emperor Palace Entertainment Limited
Customer Service Representative
We are recruiting Customer Service Representatives.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Must have betting experience and knowledge
- Must be able to speak English fluently. (Ability to speak Hindi is an added advantage)
- Problem solving skills
- Effective listening
- Time Management
Emperor Palace Entertainment is a Media and entertainment company integrating strategy, creativity and technology to provide unique customized media and entertainment solutions. Our Group is headquartered in Lusaka, Zambia in the Southern part of Africa. Our Group is in the business of event management; brand activation and promotion, exhibition management as well as Digital Media and Tour marketing. We offer personalized consultation, as we understand to create a unique solution for you, we need to deeply understand your specific needs and requirements. The candidate we are looking for will;
- Have proven customer support experience.
- Have familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Have customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Have Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming email/chat/calls.
- Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Good telephone manner, including clear speech, the ability to understand people with speech impediments and unusual accents, and excellent manners.
Willing to work during night shifts and public holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
|Job category :||IT, new technologiesSalesServices|
|Industries :||Call centers, hotlinesEvent, receptionistIT, software engineering, InternetMarketing, communication, mediaServices other|
|Employment type :||Fixed-term contract|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Spoken language :||english›fluent|
|Number of Position(s) :||20|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 2 Dec, 2020JOB BYRecruitment Matters Africa
See all jobs