Our client in the Electrical Mining and Telecoms Supplies is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team;
Duties and responsibilities include but are not subject to;
- Monthly Finance report meeting to be held with the Branch Manager/MD. The report meeting schedulled for no later than the 7th of every month.
- The scheduling of the Report meeting, lead and excecution of the monthly report meetings.
- Weekly meetings with the Finance Team to ensure task executions and procedure correctness.
- Preperation and submission of all relevant Taxes and Statutary obligations
- - NHIMA,NAPSA,PAYE, WHT – Submitted by the 10th of every month.
- - VAT – Submitted by the 18th of every month.
- Overseeing timely and correct treatment of Payroll for all members of staff
- Overseeing the daily, systematic capture of all Invoices and related payments.
- Montly Bank Statement - recons across all accounts.
- Overseeing weekly Tamanga and Cash recons with Finance team.
- Evective and timely communication with all Customers and Suppliers w.r.t finances
- Pastel Invoicing and capturing.
- Preparing and submitting Customer Statements to all Customers – To be sent by the 26th each month.
- Monthly Supplier and Service provider account recons.
- Monthly recons of all Company loans.
- Evective dealings and relevant registrations with banks and financial partners.
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Focus on achieving results.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good personal organization.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Accounting and Treasury principles, procedures and best practices.
- Excellent work ethics
- Degree in Financial Accountancy
- ACCA/CIMA/CA Zambia plus at least 5 years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles at senior management level.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Must be a paid up member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite applications and Pastel.
- Critical that work experience at a finance management level has been in the Mining supply environment.