Job vacancy Senior Sales Operations Analyst
View all 201 Jobs
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing .
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!What this job can offer you
- High growth unicorn startup
- Latest tech stack and open mindset
- Exposure to global workforce, mindset and culture
- Ownership of the sales analytics function
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Opportunity to work across a varied set of teams
- We are seeking a Senior Sales and Revenue Analyst to analyze sales, revenue, and pipeline data and provide insights to improve sales performance.
- This candidate should have a deep understanding of SQL and Salesforce, as well as strong communication skills to effectively communicate insights to all levels of leadership.
- Additionally, this role will take on a leadership position in strategic analyses and initiatives, working alongside the RevOps and GTM leadership teams.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing analyses, delivering recommendations, and implementing solutions that meet the needs of our business.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of leadership are required.
- You'll report to: Jonathan Jones, Manager, Commercial Analytics
- Team: Sales and Revenue Operations → Commercial Analytics
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Sales and Revenue Analyst with a hyper-growth startup, tech company, or consulting firm
- Real expertise in SQL and Salesforce. Python (Pandas) experience a huge bonus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience building reports and dashboards within salesforce and other BI tools.
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook . As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
|Job category :||Sales|
|Industries :||IT, software engineering, Internet|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western - International|
|Experience level :||5 to 10 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Key Skills :||sales|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs