Job vacancy Salesforce Architect - EMEA
View all 201 Jobs
Salesforce Architect - EMEA
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
What’s my job title? Salesforce Architect
Where in the world? You can work remotely anywhere in the EU, with a preference for the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal or the UK.
Working hours? For this role, you will operate within Central European Time (CET)
What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English
MessageBird is a CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) company that enables businesses to communicate with their customers via SMS, voice, chat, and more. Our platform is trusted by thousands of businesses across the world to send and receive messages, automate workflows, and improve customer engagement. We are now seeking a Salesforce Architect to join our team and help us scale up our operations.
As Salesforce Architect at MessageBird, you will take ownership of our Salesforce instance, ensuring its optimal performance and scalability to meet the demands of our rapidly expanding CPaaS business. Collaborating closely with our sales, marketing, and customer success teams, you will configure and customize Salesforce to align with their unique requirements and support our overarching business objectives.
What You'll Do
- Lead the implementation and development of the MessageBird SFDC instance, encompassing both sales and service cloud functionalities.
- Manage user access, security, and permissions within Salesforce to maintain data integrity and compliance.
- Design and maintain custom fields, objects, and page layouts to enhance user experience and streamline workflows.
- Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and analytics to provide actionable insights and facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Provide comprehensive training and ongoing support to Salesforce users across the organization, ensuring optimal platform utilization.
- Establish and enforce data governance practices to maintain data quality and accuracy within Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain integrations between Salesforce and other systems, utilizing APIs and integration tools.
- Stay abreast of new Salesforce features, updates, and industry best practices, leveraging them to optimize our Salesforce instance.
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects to align Salesforce with evolving business goals and requirements.
What You'll Bring
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Architect, designing and implementing enterprise-level solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce platform capabilities, including declarative features, custom development, and integration patterns.
- Proficiency directing team & self-building in Apex, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, SOQL, and other Salesforce development tools.
- Experience executing projects in technology scrums and managing a team of cross-platform specialists to completion on advanced projects
- Strong understanding of Salesforce data architecture, security model, and sharing settings.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with external systems using REST, SOAP, middleware platforms, and event-driven architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a team of Salesforce developers, driving technical excellence and collaboration.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Join our dynamic team at MessageBird, where you'll have the opportunity to shape and optimize our Salesforce ecosystem, driving the success of our CPaaS platform and revolutionizing customer communication worldwide.
Ready to take flight as our Salesforce Architect? Apply today!#LI-AA1 #LI-REMOTEWhat You’ll Gain
- All Remote environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
|Job category :||IT, new technologiesSales|
|Industries :||IT, software engineering, Internet|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western - International|
|Experience level :||5 to 10 years|
|Educational level :||Master|
|Spoken language :||english›fluent|
|Key Skills :||SALESFORCEHOMESMSVISUALFORCEAUTOMATEACCESSNORTHERNIDEALSOAPRESTsales|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs