Our client in the transport & shipping industry is looking for a Sales and Creditors Assistant to join their team;
Duties and responsibilities include but are not subject to:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- ZICA Licentiate Membership – Minimum requirement
- Tertiary education / experience in Credit/Finance would be an advantage
- Previous experience in running reports
- A good proficiency with computers
- Familiarity with office equipment