Our client a leading technology services Group is looking for a Key Account Manager (Sales) to join their team;
Duties and responsibilities include but are not subject to;
Key Skills and Qualifications;
- Lead generation and identifying potential clients by selling products and services for the business.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients.
- Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients.
- Delivering sales pitch to prospective clients.
- Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the company’s management and clients.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Support the sales team in obtaining quotes from various suppliers, distributors and OEM’s for key accounts of the business.
- Follow up with clients for the existing quotes and convert to business opportunities.
- Communicating to clients clearly and addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise.
- Raising clients’ business concerns and needs to the company’s management.
- Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products or services.
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analyzing customer reactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/ Marketing and Business Administration or any Relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years plus of experience in Business to Business Sales with an Information Technology background is an added advantage.
- Must possess a good network of contacts within the business industry.
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment.
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills, and pursue high performance achievement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work with Microsoft office tools (Excel and PowerPoint Presentations) and CRM.
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
- Proven ability to collaborate with team members
- Perfect verbal and written English fluency
- MUST HAVE a valid driving license with 2 years plus driving experience.