Job vacancy Account Executive, Global Strategic Accounts
View all 200 Jobs
Account Executive, Global Strategic Accounts
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Own a targeted account list and develop account plans for winning business with companies between 1,000-10,000 employees.
- Focus on Deel top revenue accounts & Fortune 2000 accounts in EMEA
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets
- Continually develop a robust sales pipeline through individual outreach, collaborating with your sales development rep, and managing inbound prospects
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in, and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- Recognize organizational, financial, and behavioral structures and obstacles
- Keep Salesforce up to date with customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data so we can learn more about our business and our sales process
Some key qualifications
- 8+ years selling in the Enterprise segment within the EMEA region
- A proven track record of developing a greenfield territory and adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Desired demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 500 senior line-of-business executives
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA and appetite for continual learning and growing
- Desire to work for a fast-paced startup and take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong English Skills - both written & verbal communication
|Job category :||Accounting, controlling, finance|
|Industries :||IT, software engineering, Internet|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western - International|
|Experience level :||5 to 10 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Key Skills :||accountingcontrollingfinance|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs