7th Floor, Tower 1, NeXTeracom Cybercity, Ebene Mauritius
View all 201 Jobs
Job vacancy Accounting Assistant
Destiny Work Recruitment
16 August, 2023
We are looking for an organized Accounting Assistant with an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc;
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current;
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms;
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports;
- Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies;
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles;
- Respond appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests;
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently;
- Verify and record business transactions.
- A high school diploma is required, more education and experience are generally preferred;
- Having ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information;
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Willingness to comply with all company rules and regulations.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments;
- Assist with inventory, database, and record maintenance;
- Prepare financial reports, issue checks and make deposits.
|Job category :||Accounting, controlling, financeSecretarial work, assistantshipServices|
|Industries :||Advice, audit, accountingAssociative activitiesIndustry, production, manufacturing and otherQuality, methodsServices other|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Spoken language :||english›good level|
|Key Skills :||inventorymaintenancefinancecontrollingassistantshipfinancial reportsaccounting|
|Number of Position(s) :||3|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
14 Oct, 2023 (21 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on ZambiaJob.com website:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs