Job vacancy Sales Team Leader (Re-advertised)
View all 200 Jobs
Sales Team Leader (Re-advertised)
To work closely with the Sales Team and Retailers in order to deliver sales targets and maximize site profitability and retail site development potential.
- Implement the retail strategy and support it at all levels - network planning, marketing planning and ensure the achievement of fuel, lubricants and financial targets.
- Supervision of sites’ customer engagement and the achievement of sales and operating objectives, while protecting the interest of Vivo Energy
- To deliver sales & operations targets for the network through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
- To maximize all sales development potential whilst protecting Vivo Energy Zambia’s interests.
- To manage and oversee the sales (Territory Managers) team ensuring proper supply of service-stations.
- Monitor performance, coach and support Territory Managers.
- To develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture, deliver agreed HSSE targets, and protect Vivo Energy Zambia’s interest by ensuring that all HSSE standards and procedural compliance are adhered to, and stakeholder relationships are managed pro-actively.
- Track product delivery and ensure compliance with standards, contracts and site/HSSE operations manuals. Implement corrective action plans.
- Ensure full compliance with credit policy and deal effectively with all issues that arise.
- Manage retailer relationships proactively ensuring resolution of operational issues.
- To participate in the attraction and selection of Retailers.
- Minimum of a Degree in a business related field
- Strong professional background in retail or commercial businesses with minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven negotiation skill
- Market awareness with solid contacts in the territory
- Proven experience in a similar environment with a track record of performance.
- Commercial acumen and problem solving skills
- Track record in a similar environment for developing retail business
- Proven track record in site/cluster operating standards & processes initiatives
- Retail business acumen & proven problem solving skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team Player
- Have a valid driving licence
To apply for this job, please send us your application (cover letter and CV) by 7th August 2023.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Job criteria for job ad : Sales Team Leader (Re-advertised)
|Job category :||Marketing, communicationSales|
|Industries :||Electricity, water, gas, nuclear, energy|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||5 to 10 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Key Skills :||salesmarketingnegotiationcommunicationmarketing planningmarketing communication|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs