- Job Search
- Cash Reconciliation Lead
Job vacancy Cash Reconciliation Lead
View all 111 Jobs
Cash Reconciliation Lead
This is Wasoko’s opportunity. Wasoko with its brand, scale and logistics network is best positioned to build the technology-leveraged rails to serve the 1+ billion African consumers through informal retailers. We are building a digital-first operating system for informal retailers, initially focusing on B2B distribution but quickly incorporating other tools and services to help communities across Africa get more for less.
Role: Cash Recon Lead (Branch)
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
About the Role :
Transport at Wasoko is a fun, fast-paced, agile and people-focused business. We believe in the motto 'We win together.'
You will support and manage the Logistics team members in a branch, ensuring they have everything they need to achieve and maintain their optimal level of performance. At the same time, you will ensure that operational activities are in line with profit and cost targets, SOP and company policies.
This is a challenging role where you will have the opportunity to grow your career and be part of a strong team.
You must enjoy being part of a dedicated team working together to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees in relevant and memorable ways.
If you are looking for a change and ready to make a difference ... we are looking for you.
Branch Transport Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Reconciling payments to ensure the IMS/WMS reflects the correct transactions as shared by DAs
- System verification on cash reconciliations to ensure each transaction is accurate
- Account reconciliations such as a bank, till payment codes, clearing, billings etc.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting and approving DAs payments as well as validation with finance and ensuring 100% same-day collection
- Sharing on a daily basis DAs cash reconciliation and variance reports with clear explanations
- Supporting the month-end cash reconciliation process
- Generating monthly DAs cash recon reports and following up with finance to validate the EoM closing balances arrived at match their numbers.
- Ability to verify that cash receipts/till payments and deposits are recorded accurately and verified against the bank statement
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Business Operations, Business Administration, or finance-related background.
- A diploma in the same with at least 2 years of experience in last-mile logistics can be considered
|Job category :||Accounting, controlling, finance|
|Industries :||Transport, logistics, postal services|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Key Skills :||bankaccountingfinancecontrollingbank statement|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
Training and Compliance LeadEmployee | Full Time | 26 May, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Fulfilment Centre SupervisorEmployee | Full Time | 26 May, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Inbound LeadEmployee | Full Time | 26 May, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Senior Engineering Manager - Cloud Databases (Remote, EMEA)Employee | Full Time | 26 May, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Senior Product Manager - Incident and OnCall (IRM) - (Remote, EMEA)Employee | Full Time | 26 May, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
International Accounting Manager (Remote, EMEA)Employee | Full Time | 26 May, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Senior Technical Writer - Application Observability (Remote, EMEA)Employee | Full Time | 26 May, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Regional Sales Director, Southern EMEAEmployee | Full Time | 26 May, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
See all jobs