Job vacancy Management Accountant
View all 99 Jobs
Kwacha Pension Trust Fund
Kwacha Pension Trust Fund is a single employer occupational pension scheme.
The Fund seeks a highly skilled and motivated individual to be part of a dynamic team to fill the position of Management Accountant.
- To prepare timely management reports in order to provide timely management information to aid decision making and ensure that all management reporting requirements are met.
- To contribute to the decision making process that will ensure Fund growth and long term success.
- To improve value in all areas of the Fund by managing and reducing operational and investment costs by implementing the most effective cost management strategies.
- Gather and analyze financial and non-financial information for internal use.
- Responsible for all internal Reporting including management reports, variance analysis, and financial forecasts.
- Monitors and coordinates the preparation and consolidation of the Fund budgets.
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio.
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures and ensuring data integrity of the general ledger.
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data.
- Preparation of forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making.
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk and maximize returns.
- Data capture and reconciliation.
- Provides cost benefit analysis reports.
- Treasury Management; monitoring of funding levels, maintenance of bank accounts and management of existing investments.
- Fixed Asset Management in accordance with reporting standards and internal policies.
- Payables Management; ensuring payments are made with the relevant supporting documentation and are duly approved. Expenses should also be as per the budget.
- Coordinating of the external audit and assisting the Financial Accountant on any technical issues pertaining to the financial statements.
- Supervise lower-level personnel.
- Additional tasks as maybe assigned.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels; with credit or better with Mathematics and English Language being a must.
- ACCA/ CIMA or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with exposure to finance or any other analytical course work.
- Minimum five (5) year proven experience as a Management Accountant, Company Accountant or similar role.
- ZICA member.
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of financial and risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good supervisory skills.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 20 Feb, 2020JOB BYRecruitment Matters Africa
See all jobs