7th Floor, Tower 1, NeXTeracom Cybercity, Ebene Mauritius
View all 282 Jobs
- Job Search
- Marketing Jobs
- Director of Revenue Marketing
Job vacancy Director of Revenue Marketing
Smg - Service Management Group
17 March, 2023
Director of Revenue Marketing
Director of Revenue Marketing leads and implements revenue generation initiatives at SMG. They are responsible for generating interest, leads, and opportunities for the sales team, with the goal of converting leads into paying customers. By driving customer acquisition and growth through effective and efficient marketing programs, they play a key role in ensuring that SMG is continuously growing and reaching its full potential.
This is what you will be doing:
- Defining and executing the demand generation strategy and plans that align with the overall product, sales, and marketing goals.
- Analyzing market trends and customer behavior to identify new growth opportunities
- Working with cross-functional teams (such as product development, marketing, sales, and customer success) to execute growth initiatives and to ensure a seamless and integrated customer experience.
- Overseeing the creation of marketing campaigns and programs that generate leads, nurture prospects, and drive pipeline growth.
- Measuring, analyzing, and reporting on campaign performance, and making data-driven decisions to optimize demand generation efforts.
- Analyzing data and using insights to continuously improve marketing strategies and driving results
You are a great match for the role if you have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in revenue-focused or demand generation marketing, including developing and executing campaigns that drive revenue growth.
- Strong understanding of the sales funnel and how to measure and optimize demand generation efforts to increase conversions and drive revenue.
- Excellent analytical and data-driven decision-making skills, with the ability to track and measure the impact of demand generation efforts
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful marketing strategies that positively impact the sales pipeline and revenue.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve revenue goals.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and experience using them to scale demand generation efforts.
- Knowledge of industry trends and a commitment to staying current and incorporating innovation into demand generation efforts.
What we offer to our talent:
- This is a fully remote, permanent, full-time position. You can work from anywhere.
- Unlimited paid leave and 14 weeks of paid parental leave offered to all our associates globally.
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
- Diverse, experienced, and friendly team which will welcome you, support you and challenge you.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive work environment in which all our colleagues experience belonging, have their unique needs respected and met, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and feel fully engaged to contribute to the company’s success.
Ideal Candidate Location:
This is a remote position. Anywhere that allows a minimum of four hours of business working hours overlap with US Central time zone.Job criteria for job ad : Director of Revenue Marketing
|Job category :||ManagementMarketing, communication|
|Industries :||IT, software engineering, Internet|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||More than 10 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Key Skills :||product developmentmanagementmarketing communicationmarketingstrategycommunicationleadership|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
15 May, 2023 (52 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on ZambiaJob.com website:
More Job Vacancies
DevOps Engineering Manager Home Based - EMEAEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Associate Field Software Engineer - EMEAEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
C++ Graphics and Windowing System Software Engineer - MirEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Chief Information Security OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Senior Marketing OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Community Relations OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Head of TransportEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Head of LogisticsEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
See all jobs