- Job Search
- Accounting Jobs
- Senior Account Executive, EMEA
Job vacancy Senior Account Executive, EMEA
View all 282 Jobs
Senior Account Executive, EMEA
Right now, the best jobs are limited to people in a handful of the world’s wealthiest cities, yet brilliant people are everywhere. Driven to overturn the status quo and distribute opportunities equally around the world, Oyster launched its global employment platform to help companies hire, pay, and care for talent anywhere.
When it comes to global employment, we walk the walk. We’re proof that companies don't need an office to create a highly-engaged culture. Since the company’s inception in January 2020, Oyster has:
Created a fully-distributed, vibrant team of 500+ employees across 60+ countries
Established a diverse leadership team and an employee base that’s 60% female
Achieved one of the highest employee engagement scores in its class
Raised $150 million in Series C funding at a valuation of over $1 billion!
Our momentum speaks to the power of global employment—and we’re just getting started! If you want to change the world with Oyster and be empowered to work remotely while doing so, we’d love for you to apply!
Location: While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Oyster’s positions are fully remote, and you can work from home. Forever.
To create the best experience for our new hire (you?!), this role does require that you are based within the timezone UTC + / - 4hrs
Oyster is looking for a uniquely talented Senior Account Executive across the EMEA to fuel its rapid growth. These individuals are ready to sell the fantastic benefits of remote working and embrace it themselves. This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of the future of work, to become a thought leader in this rapidly growing space, and earn lucrative performance-based commissions working with an agile and innovative customer base of like-minded companies and leaders.
What you'll do…
- Get prospects excited about our global employment platform and the opportunity remote employment offers to expand their business.
- Our prospects come in many shapes and forms: speak with HR, legal, finance and C-level stakeholders on how Oyster can help them on their remote work journey.
- Understand the customer’s pain points as it relates to global hiring, highlighting Oyster’s differentiators, effectively demoing the product over video conference, and guiding them through the sales process
- Partner with Business Development Representatives to convert qualified leads into new business
- Generate new business opportunities through a combination of outbound calls to remote-first and remote-open companies by reaching out and starting conversations with their HR and hiring functions
- Strategically build and maintain a solid pipeline to ensure we meet our plans for growth
- Close deals professionally and efficiently, with a focus on a fantastic customer experience
- Work collaboratively with the extended sales team to develop and improve the effectiveness of our go-to-market efforts
- Utilize Salesforce to forecast revenue accurately, update customer records, and track activity across accounts and contacts
Oyster is looking for individuals with 4+ years of SaaS sales experience with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience selling or talking to the HR function
- Full-cycle sales experience with a proven success record of closing small or mid-market SaaS and/or HR Tech deals with a recurring revenue model
- Experience with the digital tools and tactics of B2B prospecting (e.g., Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, LeadIQ, Cognism)
- Experience with Salesforce or another tier-one CRM
- Enthusiasm and passion for the work you do, and who come across as engaging and motivated to the people you meet, especially your customers
- Demonstrated quota attainment and the ability to talk in detail about your past sales performance as well as the experiences and lessons learned that help you manage your performance more effectively today
- Strong team-player orientation with a demonstrated contribution to the success of others you’ve worked with
- Genuine curiosity in your customers’ businesses and examples of how you’ve helped them solve problems in previous roles
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- [BONUS] Business proficient language skills in German, Dutch, Swedish or Danish
- [BONUS] Passionate about remote work
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one)
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills
|Job category :||Accounting, controlling, financeSales|
|Industries :||Temporary work, recruitment|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western - International|
|Experience level :||5 to 10 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Spoken language :||english›fluent|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
DevOps Engineering Manager Home Based - EMEAEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Associate Field Software Engineer - EMEAEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
C++ Graphics and Windowing System Software Engineer - MirEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Chief Information Security OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Senior Marketing OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Community Relations OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Head of TransportEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Head of LogisticsEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
See all jobs