- Job Search
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst - Fixed Term Contract - Fully Re
Job vacancy Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst - Fixed Term Contract - Fully Re
View all 282 Jobs
Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst - Fixed Term Contract - Fully Re
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, having a global-first approach to talent is becoming the norm. Omnipresent provides a best in class product and service for this pressing global need. We are selling a global product available in 160 countries to a global market and audience (TAM of $60b). Be part of this amazing growth trajectory by helping us take advantage of such demand and grow rapidly to serve more customers and their international team members.
Our Revenue Strategy and Operations team is responsible for building the ultimate go-to-market engine to connect our solutions with customer needs at scale. This is a paternity leave contract for 4 months covering our SDR Operations Analyst. You will partner with our sales development team to drive revenue growth and improve sales productivity and customer value. You will also be responsible for leading, executing and scaling operational and planning processes (e.g. building sales territories, setting sales targets) in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Finance). We are an early-stage, rapidly growing start-up where the sales function is being built ground up.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive, and are naturally curious. You have a healthy balance of operations, and technical and analytical experience to design and implement innovative processes and solutions that enable the SDR teams to drive growth and success. You love being a team player and providing exemplary internal customer service. A problem solver that can think outside the box and is willing to take action when needed.
What You Will Do
- Partner with senior (VP) level stakeholders across Marketing, Partnerships, Revenue Strategy and Operations and Sales Leadership to analyze the business, provide recommendations, and bring those recommendations to life
- Build and scale top of the funnel go to the market engine at Omnipresent
- Oversee SDR (Sales Development Representative) funnel process management to optimize pipeline flow: Lead to SQO
- Responsible for process analysis, optimization, improvement and measurement for Top of Funnel function
- Work with SDR department and GTM (Go To Market) Business stakeholders to gather priorities and business requirements/details, understand needs, advise and propose/develop/implement operational solutions and tools.
- Translate business requirements to operational and technical requirements to senior leaders
- Own and maintain documentation for platform configurations, setup, issue resolution, customization, etc.
- Create book of business assignments and ownership and distribution policies and governance
- Assist the SDR team to maintain healthy pipeline and hygiene.
- Day-to-day operations support for SDRs
What You Have Done
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Economics or STEM
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, sales operations, business operations, or an analytical/operational role
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Communicated effectively and presented to senior executives
- Built beautiful dashboards in Tableau using SQL
- You have a natural combination of strategy with tactics
Who You Are
- Team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
- Builds strong partnership with stakeholders.
- Spreadsheets and slide decks are a second nature!
- Take the initiative to solve problems that need to be fixed and not wait to be told.
- Leverages numbers and insights to influence & drive sound decision-making.
- Growth mindset - you crave feedback and look to improve every aspect of your methods and processes.
- Scrappy - we are an early-stage company.
- Experience applying data and analytics to business problems cross-functionally.
- Is able to effectively solve complex problems from high-priority strategic initiatives.
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems from high priority strategic initiatives.
- Is fearless when it comes to tackling the unknown and willingness to grow your weaknesses.
- Is highly organised and able to handle a high throughput of varied work with minimal supervision.
|Job category :||Sales|
|Industries :||Temporary work, recruitment|
|Employment type :||Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western - International|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
DevOps Engineering Manager Home Based - EMEAEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Associate Field Software Engineer - EMEAEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
C++ Graphics and Windowing System Software Engineer - MirEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Chief Information Security OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 22 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Senior Marketing OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Community Relations OfficerEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Head of TransportEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
Head of LogisticsEmployee | Full Time | 21 Mar, 2023JOB BYZambiaJob.com
See all jobs