Job vacancy COPC Senior Manager
View all 281 Jobs
COPC Senior Manager
To support the COPC Certification of one of our key global accounts, we are looking for an ambitious, success oriented, analytical COPC Senior Manager. This is a remote role that can be based in any of the countries in EMEA where Sitel operates. We particularly keen to hear from you if you are in Romania, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria or Poland.
General Purpose of CI and Quality Department:
- Define, recommend and implement the continuous improvement and quality strategy to ensure operational efficiency for our global clients in EMEA.
- Work with EMEA Account Management to establish and implement CI and Quality requirements for our global clients.
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve the quality management system based on the internal and international standards’ requirements.
- Ensure that global clients within the region implement and maintain the relevant quality standard(s) by regularly reviewing and auditing the QMS.
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization of process across the region for global clients by using Six-Sigma or similar methodologies to streamline both client and internal processes, driving measurable efficiency improvement.
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization of best practices for global clients across the EMEA locations.
- Lead and drive complex end-to-end projects to deliver service, revenue, cost and risk improvements in line with project and business objectives.
- Work together with the global client representatives from the other regions in CI and Quality projects for our global clients with footprint outside of EMEA.
- Quantify the efficiency of the CI and Quality improvement projects to evaluate the revenue increase or cost reduction for the different global clients.
- Provide expertise regarding CI and quality across the region for internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the development of employee’s knowledge and understanding of COPC requirements within the account.
- Responsible for ensuring processes are documented and routines are established according to the framework.
- Responsible for ensuring these established processes are in place, are reviewed and continuously improved according to the COPC framework and the Client’s business strategy.
- Responsible for conducting internal audits based on the COPC Standard and working in close collaboration with the management team in establishing the corrective actions and mitigation strategies.
- Identify and present best practice methods.
- Ensures effective implementation and maintenance of corrective action program. Works in close collaboration with the corrective action owners to make sure that the appropriate actions are in place to eliminate identified gaps’ root causes in a timely manner.
- Responsible for completion of processes (Performance, People and Quality).
- Process Owner of: 2.8. Managing Corrective Action and Continuous Improvement, 2.9. Minimizing Process Variation, 2.13. Implementing and Controlling Changes, 2.16. Reviewing COPC CX Standard.
- Responsible to ensure close collaboration between supporting functions (cross-functional) and operational delivery as part of the COPC implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Prepares and presents regular COPC implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement statuses, reports on internal business review meetings, or, when needed, on Client MBR, QBRs.
- Member of Operations Management Team of the account.
- Perfom the work in accordance with the SITEL ”Code of Conduct”.
- Responsible for any other COPC related activities and projects requested by the account’s management, direct manager or by the Client.
- Responsible to respect all SITEL policies, guidelines and country specific laws and regulations applicable in the account.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- COPC Implementation Lead Certification.
- Experience in COPC implementation(s).
- A minimum of five years in a COPC responsible or similar quality assurance or continuous improvement responsible role.
- Experienced practitioner of Lean / Six Sigma tools.
- Experience of designing and developing business processes to support enterprise-wide business process change.
- Proven ability to introduce innovation and successfully add value to both the internal organization and to the client’s organization.
- Ability to analyze and review statistical data and reports.
- Strong leadership skills focused on quality and achieving goals, with the ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Wide experience in the service and BPO industry.
- Experienced operational or project manager for change management or continuous improvement activities.
- Excellent stake holder management skills across all business levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Excellent presentation skills.
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving pressurized environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with others.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or similar certification.
- Fluent English language.
|Job category :||Management|
|Industries :||Call centers, hotlines|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||5 to 10 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs