Job vacancy Head Internal Audit
View all 99 Jobs
Head Internal Audit
A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following position:
S/he will perform the responsibility of:
- Direct the implementation of the internal audit policies and guidelines for the Bank
- Develop and implement effective controls for new products/processes in line with identified risks.
- Plan and conduct internal audit of the Bank
- Develop standard policies and procedures that are in line with Bank’s overall corporate objectives.
- Develop strategies to ensure that the Bank has adequate, cost effective, and well documented internal control and financial records.
- Monitor the Bank’s compliance with all relevant laws and regulations (local and International)
- Review the adequacy of controls established to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, and business objectives.
- Perform other functions as assigned by Head, Internal Audit International and the Board of Directors.
Qualification and Skills:
- A first degree plus ACCA or Equivalent
- Other additional qualification e. ACIB, ACA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in the financial management/accounting function, 2 of which must be in a senior position within the audit function.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Audit & Investigation
- Financial and operational audit of organizations
- Financial/Banking Industry Knowledge
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Standards
- Policy Development
- Financial Reporting
- Analytical / Problem solving skills
- Leadership / Supervisory
- Team building / conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial / administration
- Strategic Focus
- Integrity and Discretion
- Initiative/ Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication (oral & written)
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 20 Feb, 2020JOB BYRecruitment Matters Africa
See all jobs