Job vacancy Company Administrator | Lusaka, Zambia (Remote)
View all 342 Jobs
Company Administrator | Lusaka, Zambia (Remote)
What’s In It For You…
40 days paid holiday annually - (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership / Skin In The Game
All of our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits including the opportunity to work from home on certain days.
Support & Culture
You'll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse professionals who love our work and get a kick out of over-delivering for our clients.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND...
About Our Organisation…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
- If you are credible and consistent in minute taking and have attention to detail on administration tasks with a strong command of the English language, then read on…
The Role - What’s It About…
- If you’re an experienced minute taker and can transcribe notes & recordings that accurately reflect the decisions and discussions that took place during the meeting, we would like to meet you…
Mandatory Skills - 2 To 4 Years’ Experience In
- Proven skills working as a Minute Taker
- Strong attention to detail
- Have good administration background and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word Excel PowerPoint)
- Be highly reliable and organised
- Be great with people and a team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English is essential
A High Level Of Proficiency In
- Transcribing notes & recordings that accurately reflect the decisions and discussion that took place during the meeting.
- Writing up these notes in an agreed format (whether electronically or in hard copy) so that information can be easily discerned and communications are clear, thus avoiding any confusion. Responsibilities and ownership must be clearly indicated within the minutes.
- Ensuring that the minutes are saved appropriately in their dedicated folders.
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!Job criteria for job ad : Company Administrator | Lusaka, Zambia (Remote)
|Job category :||Secretarial work, assistantship|
|Industries :||IT, software engineering, Internet|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs