Job vacancy Full Stack WordPress Developer
View all 261 Jobs
Crescentia Global Talent Solutions
Full Stack WordPress Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our busy and bustling modern web team.
We are looking for someone who is experienced with creating bespoke WordPress themes using designs provided and created in-house. We use GitHub to manage our code and make extensive use of Advanced Custom Fields.
We are a Digital Agency that seamlessly integrates Creativity with Technology and Web Solution Specialists based in South West London.
You will get to work on some of the following projects:
- Multi-country websites in multiple languages
- Client Portals
- Staff Portals
- Bespoke Integrations
- Bespoke CRMs
What You Will Be Doing
- As developers we are experienced at finding bespoke solutions for any situation. We do not use templates all our websites are bespoke.
- You will have the opportunity to work with some well-known brands.
- This role comes with an opportunity to learn and pick up new skills along the way.
Do you have?
- Experience with UI Design – a background in modern, responsive user interfaces
- Experience with PHP – Particular with WordPress hooks
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with WordPress Plugin development
|Job category :||IT, new technologies|
|Industries :||Education, trainingTemporary work, recruitment|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||HND|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 25 Jan, 2022JOB BYZambiaJob.com
See all jobs