7th Floor, Tower 1, NeXTeracom Cybercity, Ebene Mauritius
View all 246 Jobs
Job vacancy Head Authorisation To Collect (ATC)
30 November, 2021
Head Authorisation To Collect (ATC)
- Provide direct supervision to the ATC Team, including development of individual roles and responsibilities, definition of tasks, development and documentation of professional development plans and conducting performance appraisals with supervisor
- Acts as liaison between Sales and Transport Department
- Receives all ATC from Sales.
- Distributes the ATC from Sales
- Daily ATC reports
- ATC analysis and Verification
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Ensure all ATC are Processed and recorded.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience,
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Logistics and Transportation.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Great Communication Skills
|Job category :||ManagementServicesTransport, logistics|
|Industries :||Distribution, selling, wholesaleIndustry, production, manufacturing and otherMarketing, communication, mediaMechanical equipment, machinesPublic buildings and works sector, construction|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Number of Position(s) :||2|
28 Jan, 2022 (9 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on ZambiaJob.com website:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs