Job vacancy Web Developer
View all 261 Jobs
Crescentia Global Talent Solutions
We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join our busy and bustling modern web team.
We are looking for someone who is experienced with creating bespoke WordPress themes using designs provided and created in-house. We use GitHub to manage our code and make extensive use of Advanced Custom Fields.
We are a Digital Agency that seamlessly integrates Creativity with Technology and Web Solution Specialists based in South West London.
What You Will Be Doing
- As developers we are experienced at finding bespoke solutions for any situation.
- We do not use templates all our websites are bespoke.
- You will have the opportunity to work with some well-known brands.
- This role comes with an opportunity to learn and pick up new skills along the way.
You will get to work on some of the following projects:
- Multi-country websites in multiple languages
- Client Portals
- Staff Portals
- Bespoke Integrations
- Bespoke CRMs
Do you have?
- Experience with UI Design – a background in modern, responsive user interfaces
- Experience with PHP – Particular with WordPress hooks
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with WordPress Plugin development
This is a remote base role, Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00
Full-time / Permanent
First interview via TeamsJob criteria for job ad : Web Developer
|Job category :||IT, new technologies|
|Industries :||Education, trainingTemporary work, recruitment|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Number of Position(s) :||2|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 25 Jan, 2022JOB BYZambiaJob.com
See all jobs