7th Floor, Tower 1, NeXTeracom Cybercity, Ebene Mauritius
View all 186 Jobs
Job vacancy Administration Officer
15 October, 2021
We are looking for Administration Officers.
- Conduct day-to-day administrative duties.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system for documents within the scope of work.
- Support with preparation of documentation pertaining to invoices and submit complete documentation to finance for payment.
- Provide support to maintain and update the register for suppliers/vendors.
- Provide support to maintain the Purchase Requisition (PR) tracking sheet and make sure it is updated on a weekly basis.
- Provide support to maintain an up-to-date tracker for goods/services requested, for easy reference by all departments.
- Management of DCZL housing estate.
- Provide support with maintaining a filing system for all DCZL contracts and service level agreements.
- Ensure that issued purchase requisitions are performed within the required lead time.
- Maintaining an up-to-date record of employee compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Provide support to ensure that submitted payment requests are processed and proof of payment sent to vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 5 “0” level credits including English and Mathematics
- First degree or its equivalent in humanities or social sciences and business administration related discipline.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a generalist HR role.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Must be a paid-up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM).
|Job category :||ManagementR&D, project management|
|Industries :||Distribution, selling, wholesaleIndustry, production, manufacturing and otherMechanical equipment, machinesMetallurgy, steel industryPublic buildings and works sector, construction|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||HND|
|Number of Position(s) :||5|
13 Dec, 2021 (5 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on ZambiaJob.com website:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs