Job vacancy Regional Sales Manager
View all 220 Jobs
Business Aspects Books
Regional Sales Manager
We are a new company, which is looking for experienced people for long term cooperation, to jump into the Zambian market.
We are a young team that created our own online courses. We are operating in Ukraine and Poland, and looking for expansion. We are hiring bachelors who graduated from European Union universities and have experience in the field of Finance, International Relations and Management. They are creating their own program and courses, which are focused on eradication of financial illiteracy.
During the first several months we are offering only commission-based salary, but after we can negotiate and establish a permanent salary and agreement.
We are looking for people who:
- Has experience with NGO´s and corporate clients
- Your tasks are to sell and develop the presence of our services
You need to have:
- At least secondary education
- At least 4 years of sales experience
- Experience in book sales highly welcomed
- Management experience also welcomed
- Wonderful communication skills
- Creative approach
- Can-do attitude
- Patience and negotiation skills
- Focus on client acquisition and expansion of business to generate revenue for the organization. You need also to be maximally polite.
From us you will get:
- Regular monthly payments
- Possibility of growth
The job interview will be conducted in an online form
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiting scams, do not send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employmentJob criteria for job ad : Regional Sales Manager
|Job category :||ManagementMarketing, communicationSales|
|Industries :||Education, training|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract - Freelance - Part-time work|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||5 to 10 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Spoken language :||english›fluent|
|Number of Position(s) :||3|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs