7th Floor, Tower 1, NeXTeracom Cybercity, Ebene Mauritius
View all 186 Jobs
Job vacancy Head of Tracking
12 October, 2021
Head of Tracking
We are looking for a Head of Tracking.
- Manage DCZL tracking department
- Provide direct supervision to the tracking team, including development of individual roles and responsibilities, definition of tasks, development and documentation of professional development plan, and conducting performance appraisals with supervise.
- Ensuring that trucks keep within designated speed limits.
- Ensuring that drivers adhere to delivery deadlines
- Gives report on functionality of the truck
- Acts as transport watchdogs.
- Overseeing and responding to the day-to-day activities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience,
- Diploma in Transport and Logistics
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Great Communication Skills
|Job category :||ManagementTransport, logistics|
|Industries :||Distribution, selling, wholesaleIndustry, production, manufacturing and otherMarketing, communication, mediaMechanical equipment, machinesPublic buildings and works sector, construction|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||HND|
|Number of Position(s) :||6|
10 Dec, 2021 (2 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on ZambiaJob.com website:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs