Job Offer Freelance Typists- Work From Home in Lusaka
Job TitleFreelance Typists- Work From Home
We are looking for freelance typists who may be available to work part-time from home, who will be tasked to transform handwritten notes, stories, emails, articles, or letters into neatly typed documents. They will also be required to proofread and edit the copy as needed to produce a finished product. The work will be submitted to you through email or what-sup and you will submit back the finished work through the same platform. Depending on the work load you may be given work several times in a month. You may submit your application through our website on careers page http://obsava.bitrix24.site or through this platform.
- Writing skills – because a typist may have to compose letters and emails from notes, take dictation, or transcribe from audio, it’s important to have stellar writing skills.
- Reading comprehension skills – when transcribing from notes or compiling data, typists need to be able to read fluently and understand what they are reading.
- Time management skills – when working as a typist, it’s not uncommon to have more than one typing task assigned. Knowing how to work through tasks in an efficient manner is key.
- Dependability – a typist usually has little direct supervision while performing job duties. Therefore, it’s vital that the typist is able to prioritize tasks and follow through with them without missing deadlines.
- Typing speed at least 60 WPM.
- Highly skilled knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Should have a personal computer with internet connection.
- As a typist you will be required to electronically sort and compile text and numerical data, as well as retrieve, update, and merge documents as required.
- You will be tasked with transforming handwritten notes, stories, emails, articles, or letters into neatly typed documents, also to proofread and edit the copy as needed to produce a finished product.
- Sometimes documents may need to be reformatted, and as a typist you need to be proficient with word processors to do so. Examples of reformatting include adjusting margins, removing or adding tables, and altering page numbers.
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Flexible schedule, you work only the days you are available in the week.
- Giving you extra income while you work in the comfort of your home.
You will paid per page completed
Temporary / Contract
PLot No. 1792/22 Lubambe Road Northmead, Lusaka
Browse All Jobs