View all 146 Jobs
Job vacancy Sage 200 EVo/Sage Pastel Consultant
View all 146 Jobs
Sage 200 EVo/Sage Pastel Consultant
Our client is looking for a Sage 200 EVo/Sage Pastel Consultant to join their team
Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the business requirements and operational objectives of the customer.
Produce professional documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for clients and prospective clients; create Statements of Work (SOW’s)
Perform project scoping, planning, business process mapping, UAT testing
As the Subject Matter Expert on the solution, provide guidance and direction to both internal implementation team and customer implementation team
May contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assisting with proposal development, and delivering presentations
Provide prompt, exceptional customer service and support
Understand common industry business practices related to accounting, sales, manufacturing, inventory management
Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple projects successfully.
Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required
Exhibit strong interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities
Ability to function effectively in collaborative, team-oriented environments
Ability to travel, as needed
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree would be an advantage
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Sage 200 Evolution consultant, handling at least 20 Sage 200 Evolution implementations, which include but are not limited to, setup, configuration, and, if applicable, customization
- Experience working with MS SQL Server
- Intermediate knowledge of Sage Evolution and branch accounting will add advantage.
- New software implementations
- Automation and integrations
- Have in-depth knowledge of all Sage 200 Evolution modules including Branch Accounting but excluding Municipal Billing.
- Be experienced with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience would be preferred.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs