Job vacancy Delivery - Performance & Accountability Analyst
View all 147 Jobs
Delivery - Performance & Accountability Analyst
The role of the Delivery, Performance & Accountability Analyst is to 1) improve, simplify and implement the annual planning process across Global Hub, Regional Hubs andCountry Offices,2) contribute to monitoring the implementation of the global strategy through appropriate annual performance and reporting mechanisms, 3) consolidate and coordinate performance insights which generate actionable outcomes to benefit PII and improvevisibility of delivery, and 4)support the Executive Director (ED) for Delivery, Performance & Accountability to deliver on theED’s mandate, develop ad hoc reports, support with specific project management and help coordinate key initiatives across the department.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the annual planning approach across PlanI nternational, such as, updates to tools and guidance in alignment with new IT systems, communications andrequested support from stakeholders (e.g. planning workshops), to enablequality plans which alignwith the GlobalStrategy.
- Drive alignment with GH Finance teams to ensure the planning and budgeting products are consistent, to enable a smooth Annual Planning and Budgeting cycle and link between delivery and budget, for both leadership visibility and Global Hub (GH) departments, Regional Hubs (RH) and Country Offices (COs).
- Analyse GH/RH annual plans and create user-friendly artefacts to present and enable insights which support decision-making for PII Leadership specifically,as well as improved visibility of delivery for the wider organisation
- Contribute to assuring implementation of annual plans through supporting relevant governanceprocesses with appropriate analysis, in order to improve accountability of ourGlobal priorities andGH/RHobjectives.
- Coordinate and build on improvements made tothe global annual reporting process to ensurecollection of key organisational data is streamlined and accessible for reporting and furtheranalysis.
- Coordinate team governance through creation and weekly/bi-weekly facilitated tracking of the implementation plan, to support the team meeting the objectives in the annual plan.
Performance and Insights
- Coordinate collection and consolidation of data for the Global Strategic Dashboard and Results Framework, to enable reporting of the Global Strategy to Leadership, International Board andMembersAssembly.
- Contribute to quarterly global analysis of CO, RH and GH performance (e.g. KPIs and other data atrequest)through innovative tools and artefacts (e.g.PowerBI) for leadership meetings,to improve data driven decision making and visibility of performance.
- Identify improvements and necessary adaptations to performance and insights analysis and reporting, in alignment with customer need and the introduction of new IT systems.
- Sharing and promoting engagement with artefacts created by the team which will enable data-drivenand insight-led decision making across the organisation e.g. updates toPlanet andcommunications.
- In partnership with the PPI team, build relevant communities of practice inplanning and performance.
- Support theEDfor Delivery, Performance & Accountability to deliver on theED’s mandate throughdeveloping ad hoc reports, working on specific projects and help coordinate key initiatives across thedepartment.
- Good knowledge of and previous experience of project management lifecycle, key elements ofproject planning and governance
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholder groups and at senior managerial levels
- Experience in creating tools and templates to enable effective planning and performance monitoring
- Experience in improving business processes for management outcomes
- Understanding of analytics and data visualisation tools, or with the aptitude to learn
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Understanding of change and design methodologies (desirable)
- Good understanding of working in an NGO (desirable)
- Fluency in English.
- French, Spanish, Arabic (desirable)
- Strong people skills, including high levels of diplomacy and negotiation, and the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills, including representing information visually.
- Building strong stakeholder relationships and engaging tactfully across cultures
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Time and task management, with professional and organised approach to delivery
- Strong research, analysis, evaluation and problem-solving skills – identifying creative solutions with clear rationale behind recommendations.
- High level of skill in Excel and PowerPoint. Skills in Power BI and data visualisation are desirable.
- Project planning and management
- Assisting with workshop facilitation (desirable)
- Logical and structured in approach
- Accurate and precise
- Takes initiative and navigates through ambiguity
- Influences stakeholders through relationships and communication methods
- Holds a high-quality standard for engagements and deliverables
- Comfortable working with senior managers
- Builds trust and understanding amongst stakeholder
- Strive for lasting impact
- Open and accountable
- Work well together
- Inclusive and empowering
|Job category :||ManagementR&D, project management|
|Industries :||Services other|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Muchinga - North-Western - Northern - Southern - Western - International|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Number of Position(s) :||9|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs