7th Floor, Tower 1, NeXTeracom Cybercity, Ebene Mauritius
View all 117 Jobs
Job vacancy Oil and Gas Engineer
14 October, 2020
Oil and Gas Engineer
We are looking for profiles and CVs of Oil and Gas Engineers that we will send to our large account customers for their future recruitment needs.
- Determine the most productive locations ;
- Develop the heat and material balance for new projects ;
- Produce mathematical models ;
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met ;
- Perform equipment sizing calculations ;
- Lay and repair pipes and mains systems ;
- Control several wells ;
- Analyze drilling performance and efficiency.
- 5+ years of work experience in the Oil & Gas industry ;
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills ;
- Good practical skills ;
- A methodical approach ;
- Flexibility and creativity.
|Job category||:||Production, maintenance, quality|
|Industries||:||Education, trainingIT, software engineering, InternetTemporary work, recruitment|
|Employment type||:||Permanent contract|
|Region||:||Central - Copperbelt - Eastern - Luapula - Lusaka - Northern - North-Western - Southern - Western|
|Experience level||:||5 to 10 years|
|Number of Position(s)||:||4|
1 Dec, 2019
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 3 Dec, 2020JOB BYZambiaJob.com
See all jobs