I am looking for opportunities to offer my rich experience in automated production industries that use PLCs, SCADA, analogue and digital controllers to measure and control process variables like temperature, pressure, Level, density and speed; in industrial applications such as boilers, furnaces, mixers, packaging machines, wrapping machine, counting machine, variable speed drives, conveyor systems and surveillance systems.
- 1993 - 1997ZCCMInstrumentation technicianInstalling, configuring and maintaining process instruments in a 24/7 copper production plant.
Providing standby services to production teams during back-shifts; afternoon and night shifts.
Implementing instrumentation and electrical projects, upgrades and modifications to existing control strategies. This include physical installations, cable laying and termination, testing and integration.
Routine and preventive maintenance that include checking system devices for deviations and ultimately calibrating them.
Supporting operators and production teams on how to operate process instruments
- 1997 - 2001Lever BrothersOperator technicianOperating automated soap wrapping machines; adhering to start up and shutdown procedures.
Maintaining and repairing production machines used for packaging, wrapping, weighing and conveyor systems.
Collaborating with Laboratory technicians to ensure products met prescribed specifications.
Recording and reporting to plant coordinator hourly output and incidences.
- 2001 - 2004TAP building productsElectronics/Automation technicianI worked in the electrical department providing maintenance services to electrical and automation systems in the production plant. Installed and configured programmable logic controllers, electrical control panels and field devices like motors, switches, pumps and speed drives.
- 1990 - 1993Copperbelt UniversityAdvanced Certificate in Electronics
- 1994 - 1994Instrumentation training SchoolProcess instrumentation
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Multi-skilled - Electrical, Electronics, instrumentation, Telecommunications and mechanical skills.
- Result oriented, focusing on achieving targets set by managers.
- Knowledge expansion through studies, research and discussions on new developments in technology.
- Problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Reading Books
- Electronics home projects
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Religion: Copperbelt
- Nationality: Zambian
- Date of Birth: 15.05.71
This information is visible only for registered users.